Friday, October 21, 2005

On Writing II

It's odd. I have an entire week to think about what to put in my blog, but come Friday I have nothing. No clever ideas. No witty commentary on world events. And no smarmy concepts to ridicule the glut of blogs out there. (Though I will admit, I started this week's blog using a guest writer. Suffice to say, had I pursued another contrived, blog-bashing premise, my one reader would inundate me with his comments on how I'm degrading this bastion of online journalism.)

So again, I'm faced with the perplexing problem of providing provocative prose. Alas! Alliteration! Altogether amusing and ambitious. I find fun and frivolity in formulating fascinating fiction. Often overlooked on our opus of oration, omnibus and opuscules. Yet years of yearning usually yields yards of useful euphemisms. Tired of this tirade of tumultuous text? Tough! Today's tome tests the tenacity of triviality and temptation. Lest you loathe literary license? Methinks, maybe more mortals might make more meaningful morals manipulating means meant to meditate and massage the mind. Just a juxtaposition. Jocularity just of jibes of juvenile gestures.

Sidebar- Sure, some selections seem shady; sounding superficial and salacious. Seemingly superfluous and spurious. So? Suppose society supplements some sophisticated sustenance; subsistence suppressing cynicism? Sufficient supplies surely should support some stupendous and significant substance.

Nevermind numerous, numb neurons. Now our Nation needs nutrients. New nuggets of necessary knowledge. Natural and native. No nihilism. No negativity. No narcissism. Nondiscriminatory, neonatal nobility; negating nadir. Nice!

How? Hmmm.......
How 'bout a helping hand. Who here hasn't happened upon humanity's horrible hardships: headaches, hernias, hemorrhoids? Heaven's humble heart hopes heathens here hearken heedfulness.

Hasta Hommies.

The preceding blog was brought to you today by the letters F and U.

1 comment: