Friday, October 14, 2005

The Week in Review

Damn!
Hard to believe it's been a week already. Remember a week ago I promised to post every week? Wow! Those were great times. Time sure does go by fast when you're required to post on a regular basis. Granted it's a self-imposed requirement, but I do try to honor my promises.

So to make it easy on myself, (since I have no real reason to post other than I have to), I'll recap the exciting events of the past week.

The week of Oct 7-14, 2005:

Well, I went to work every day I was scheduled. Didn't call off or play hooky. I'm so proud of myself. At work I fixed computers and supervised assistants, and even had the opportunity to read email and do research on the web. Not only did I go to work, but afterward, I went home too. Feels good to accomplish so much in such a short time.

Oh! This is exciting. I had a meeting to attend this week. What a great opportunity to offer my well thought out ideas to people whose opinions I regard so highly. I really feel that my presence was appreciated and valued. Can't wait to see the implementation of my plans. I'll keep you posted.

Now if that wasn't enough, you should hear what I did at home. Almost too much to tell. Didn't eat breakfast or lunch all week, bad habit I know, but that's just part of the hectic schedule that is Glenn. Good news, though, I did eat dinner every night. Even prepared a few of the meals. Watch out Emeril! Ah, and the evenings; a little TV, some relaxing reading, even went crazy one night and listened to music while playing a game with the family. We're such the multi-tasked family. I do have to admit that I was a bad boy this week. I had a glass of wine with dinner on Tuesday, and darn it if it didn't make my fall asleep early.

Gosh, it's so hard for me to believe that all that happened this week. It's amazing I have any time left for performing improvisation, or assisting with the casting of a new production for The Learning Channel. Of course that's not very exciting.

Well, that's about it. Glad I could keep you up to date with everything important in my life.
Have a great week. We'll see you here again real soon.

Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to make a mockery of blogging?! Blogging will not be mocked! Blogging is the literature of the 21st century. But, you know, shorter and more poorly spelled than literature. You don't have to tell us what you did. We want to know what you're thinking. Well, the funnier stuff you're thinking at least.

    ReplyDelete